Our new tutorial by amazing jewelry designer and artist Jill MacKay.
DIFFICULTY: Beginner to Intermediate
You can purchase a kit HERE or choose from the products at the bottom of the page.
The items needed for the project are as follows and available to purchase
(2) Antique Silver 21mm with 2mm ball earwires 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Silver 2 Inch Eyepins 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Silver Endless knot connectors
(2) Antique Silver Rope design cones
(2) Bottom cut 8 x 6mm Czech glass opaque turquoise bronze Picasso beads
(2) Optional to use: 5 x 3mm Czech opaque green luster gemstone firepolished rondelles
(1) Black Toho One-G Beading thread, 50 Yards
(1) 2.5 Inch tube Toho Matte color Iris Gray 15/0 #613 Seed Beads
Not included in kit: Beading Needle, scissors
15 Turquoise bronze Picasso faceted drop bottom cut Czech glass beads, 8 x 6mm
50 Opaque green luster Czech firepolished rondelles, 5 x 3mm
15/0 Toho Round Matte Color Iris Gray #613, 8 gram tube, 19 beads per inch
10 Pair Antique silver comfortable 21 gauge with 2mm ball hook earwires, 21mm
30 Antique silver plate 21 gauge eye pin, 2 Inches, 2mm eye
2 Cast rope design cones end cap pair, antique silver, 11 x 13mm
Viewing Items 1-7 of 7.