Our new tutorial by amazing jewelry designer and artist Jill MacKay.
DIFFICULTY: Beginner to Intermediate
You can purchase a kit HERE or choose from the products at the bottom of the page.
The items needed for the project are as follows and available to purchase below:
(2) Antique Silver 21mm with 2mm ball earwires 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Silver 2 Inch Eyepins 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Silver Endless knot connectors
(2) Antique Silver Rope design cones
(2) Top cut 8 x 6mm Czech glass transparent blue silver Picasso beads
(2) Optional to use: 5 x 3mm Czech turquoise aqua opal with bronze gemstone firepolished rondelles
(1) Light Gray Toho One-G Beading thread, 50 Yards
(1) 2.5 Inch tube Toho Gold Lined Rainbow Aqua 15/0 #995 Seed Beads
Not included in kit: Beading Needle, scissors
30 Turquoise aqua and blue with bronze firepolished gemstone rondelles, 5 x 3mm
15/0 Toho round Gold Lined Rainbow Aqua #995, 8 gram tube, 19 beads per inch
15 Transparent blue silver Picasso faceted drop top cut Czech glass beads, 8 x 6mm
2 Cast rope design cones end cap pair, antique silver, 11 x 13mm
50 Yard Spool, Light Gray Toho One-G 100% Nylon beading thread
10 Pair Antique silver comfortable 21 gauge with 2mm ball hook earwires, 21mm
Viewing Items 1-7 of 7.