Our new tutorial by amazing jewelry designer and artist Jill MacKay.
DIFFICULTY: Beginner to Intermediate
You can purchase a kit HERE or choose from the products at the bottom of the page.
(2) Antique Brass 21mm with 2mm ball earwires 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Brass 2 Inch Eyepins 21 Gauge
(2) Green Patina Endless knot connectors
(2) Green Patina Rope design cones
(2) Bottom cut 8 x 6mm Czech glass opaque purple Picasso beads
(2) Optional to use: We will supply 2 of each color (2 Green, 2 Pink, 2 Purple and 2 Orange for you to choose from) 5 x 3mm Czech bronze iris rondelles
(1) Brown Toho One-G Beading thread, 50 Yards
(1) 2.5 Inch tube Toho Rainbow Frosted Topaz 15/0 #177F Seed Beads
Not included in kit: Beading Needle, scissors
15/0 Toho Round Transparent Rainbow Frosted Smoky Topaz #177F, 8 gram tube, 19 beads per inch
50 Matte metallic bronze iris mix Czech rondelles, 5 x 3mm
15 Purple Picasso faceted drop bottom cut Czech glass beads, 8 x 6mm
4 Cast green patina endless knot connector charms, 16 x 15mm
50 Yard Spool, Brown Toho One-G 100% Nylon beading thread
10 Pair Antique brass comfortable 21 gauge with 2mm ball hook earwires, 21mm
Viewing Items 1-7 of 7.