Our new tutorial by amazing jewelry designer and artist Jill MacKay.
DIFFICULTY: Beginner to Intermediate
You can purchase a kit HERE or choose from the products at the bottom of the page.
The items needed for the project are as follows and available to purchase below:
(2) Antique Brass 21mm with 2mm ball earwires 21 Gauge
(2) Antique Brass 2 Inch Eyepins 21 Gauge
(2) Green Patina Endless knot connectors
(2) Green Patina Rope design cones
(2) Top cut 8 x 6mm Czech glass transparent aqua blue Picasso beads
(2) Optional to use: 5 x 3mm Czech turquoise Picasso gemstone firepolished rondelles
(1) Brown Toho One-G Beading thread, 50 Yards
(1) 8 Grams Miyuki Metallic Light Bronze 15/0 #457L Seed Beads
Not included in kit: Beading Needle, scissors
4 Cast green patina endless knot connector charms, 16 x 15mm
10 Pair Antique brass comfortable 21 gauge with 2mm ball hook earwires, 21mm
15/0 Miyuki Round Metallic Light Bronze #457-L, 8 gram bag, 19 beads per inch
50 Yard Spool, Brown Toho One-G 100% Nylon beading thread
Viewing Items 1-6 of 6.